My reminder

I write because sometimes we all forget that there are others who go through the same things. Sometimes we can alienate ourselves thinking there is no-one who can relate, no-one who can understand. It is easy to shut everyone out to avoid disappointment. I write to share to remind us that there is always someone who cares. We are never alone in our endeavors no matter how alone it may seem we are. There is always someone who has gone through, is going through, or will go through. God has his little reminders and I like to think that I am one of them, that there is always hope and always someone who can relate and there are always angels watching over us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Narcolepsy: Idiocy vs Actuality

I Will Not Apologize

A More Humanistic View: Jada Pinkett ith