How Blessed

How blessed I am though I sometimes forget my way and sometimes I forget how to pray but through it all He continuously shows me grace
How blessed I am to be me Blessed by the faults that enhance my abilities Every foible every flaw every imperfection contributes to all my strength, my determination,  my me They contribute to who I aspire to be
I am blessed by my ability to learn my desire to grow and refusal to run away from those things I most fear and the determination to not let those fears manifest into my reality
How blessed I am that God gave me a desire to fight to continue to strive to achieve higher and to do what is right in spite of the fact it doesn't conform to the popular agenda But with the resistance to conform I evolve drawing closer to the destiny set forth for me to fulfill embracing life's lessons and all of God's blessings How blessed I am to be me created by God's loving hands in His image this entity that is me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Narcolepsy: Idiocy vs Actuality

I Will Not Apologize

A More Humanistic View: Jada Pinkett ith