CHRONIC

I must be optimistic to carry me through the pain This burden I carry is mine and mine alone I have to look for the bright side to keep the darkness from swallowing me whole There is no other option no other solution It is the only way to keep my soul from going so cold There is a cross I have to bear It is a cross I carry alone With it comes a fear that there will never be understanding so it is a cross I will forever carry on my own So I look for every little blessing in every day searching frantically through this haze that is my existence, my being it is my life No-one really knows who I am because with this cross there comes a shame of how I have to struggle to remain sane It is my eternal battle to forever carry while on this earth So each day I look for a reason as to why I must go through this endless season find the positive, the gift in this chronic haze in which I live I search for the blessings and take with me the lessons in the messages in my head that I constantly hear I accept no-one will ever understand that what I have is who I am but my optimism will carry me through like the timeless wonders of the sands

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Narcolepsy: Idiocy vs Actuality

I Will Not Apologize

A More Humanistic View: Jada Pinkett ith