A More Humanistic View: Jada Pinkett ith

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyZhTsVryjN/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==I understand that the Will and Jada situation is tiring. I know most of us don't want to hear anymore about it. If you take the celebrity status out of the equation and view it from a more humanistic point, it really becomes less of a punchline. People see an actress trying to sell her book. I see a woman who possibly just wants to be understood. Everyone has made her out to be this bad person without really knowing the full dynamics of their relationship. I think a good portion of it might even be a result of trauma bonding. I know we are tired, but I think Bluecentric gives really good insight and makes some very valid points. I would hope most people bashing Jada would really listen and at least gain maybe just a bit more empathy. I might just be a little too idealistic though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Narcolepsy: Idiocy vs Actuality

I Will Not Apologize