Actions Speak A Thousand Times Louder

I have learned actions speak a thousand times louder than words. I am not one who is predisposed to make snap judgements. I do notice everything though. I may not say anything about everything I see, but don't think for one minute I don't notice. Just because I am quiet in my demeanor, do not for one second underestimate my intelligence. Sometimes it is the quiet ones who spend the most time in deepest thought. Sometimes we are quiet because we realize which battles are not worth taking a second  our time to address so we just quietly move on to more important things before you have even realized it.
I prayed to God for discernment and He opened my eyes to the fact that He granted me that ability long ago. It has always been there. You see I listen to not just what is said but what isn't said. I listen to how words are said and the context in which they are used. Everything from the posts you like to the pics you add to your page make a statement about your character. Facial expressions and the music you listen to, the way you refer to women, someone's sister,  mother,or daughter, not just some hoe, are all reflections on who you are. The way you support your fellow man, someone's son, brother, father, not another bigger, is a reflection on you. Just like every little nuance of a painter's brush stroke makes his painting a work of art, everything you do reflects who you are, not just your words. So, before I allow anyone to become an integral part of my life just know actions will speak a thousand times louder than words.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Narcolepsy: Idiocy vs Actuality

I Will Not Apologize

A More Humanistic View: Jada Pinkett ith