The Kel's Concert that Wasn't

This is my opinion, which is probably going to be very unpopular. Oh well. I just saw video on R Kelly and his concert that didn't happen. I will try not to be biased because I dislike the man with everything in me. People can say what they want, a talented pedophile is still a pedophile. I digress though. I understand people are rightfully upset, by my question is, why is anyone paying $150 and up to watch him perform in what amounts to a big backyard with some lawn chairs? The venue should have been a giveaway there. It wasn't like the promoters needed to charge 150, 300, or 500 for the lighting, and whatever else goes into putting on a spectacular concert from the all mighty Kels.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Narcolepsy: Idiocy vs Actuality

I Will Not Apologize

A More Humanistic View: Jada Pinkett ith