Like A Leaf

Like the leaf fallen from a tree so many times I tried to leave But the winds seem to always blow me back again Like water to a rose from many tears I have grown A stronger woman blossoming from my bountiful rain But in the midst of the storm there is always a glimmer of sun Bringing light to the darkest of days And it outshines it outlasts even the darkest of fights from the past Making it worth resisting the temptation to run Through the years I have weathered the storms though tattered and a bit torn And like the strongest of trees I still stand I have grown I have evolved and I have learned above all How to reap the wonderful rewards of the the rainfall

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Narcolepsy: Idiocy vs Actuality

I Will Not Apologize

A More Humanistic View: Jada Pinkett ith