I know I sound like a broken record, but I really believe most people underestimate how debilitating Narcolepsy is. I don't just mean physically, but mentally too. My cognitive functioning is so impaired that I will literally forget how to get where I am going in the middle of driving. I honestly don't know how I managed before Google Maps. There have been times when I have driven to the grocery store and forgotten how to get there while driving. I have driven down roads and gotten confused because I didn't recognize where I was, even though I had driven down that same road dozens upon dozens of times before. Google Maps really is my best friend. Even if I think I know where I am going, I still use Maps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Narcolepsy: Idiocy vs Actuality

I Will Not Apologize

A More Humanistic View: Jada Pinkett ith