No Reprieve

Medications don't work for me.
There is no moment of reprieve
No intermittent sighs of relief
Rarely are their brief windows of clarity
My search for relief has become more of a dream never realized
This journey has become more of an impossible struggle to find an elusive treasure from some fairytale I was once told but have come to realize was one elaborate lie
My doubts, my fears, so many times overshadow my hopes and my faith
The confidence that I once held onto so dearly has ever so subtly begun to dissipate

Comments

  1. Keep hope alive.
    I've been experience some things that seem to be reversing my narcolepsy. It has even allowed me to come off my Meds and I'm feeling more alert and focused. I don't know, I might even be sleeping better.
    It may sound strang but I think I have been selected to be used as a ginny-pig without even asking me or telling me what's being done. It's kind of fuc_ed up but what I'm experiencing, gives me reason to keep hope alive.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Narcolepsy: Idiocy vs Actuality

I Will Not Apologize

A More Humanistic View: Jada Pinkett ith