Originally Unique

I will not conform, be relegated to what is considered to be the norm to be accepted  fit into what's appropriate,  proper or popular because if you are not appropriate,  proper or popular you run a risk of being rejected
I will not let my uniqueness be stripped away, let the brightness of my colors be dulled to gray because you fear the brightness of my colors will outshine and bring to light the majestic glory of the queen that God put me on this earth to be
I was not meant to fit in be blended in, just so I could assimilate or adapt your more socially acceptable traits
I am a copy of no one I am an original and as such I don't need your acceptance I am more than capable enough to blow my own horn I don't need validation of my beauty, my worth, my strengths
I don't need magazines,  videos or fashion shows to tell me how I should wear my hair, what to think or how to choose my wardrobe because my true value, my unprecedented worth comes from deep inside myself , my heart my soul, the way I carry myself. It's the strength derived from a strong lineage of ancestors, who I was designated to be from before the moment if my birth
I will not conform, have no desire to be part of the crowd follow the masses accept what you tell me is acceptable as to what I should look like, how to package myself to increase my face value because my uniqueness makes me a prize from God of immeasurable worth

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Narcolepsy: Idiocy vs Actuality

I Will Not Apologize

A More Humanistic View: Jada Pinkett ith