Don't Be An Impulse Item

I know I have been MIA, but here is my newsflash for the day. Just because someone is not having sex does not mean something is wrong with them or noone wants them. Just because someone has alot of sex doesn't mean they are all that. It is time to increase your worth. Don't be an impulse item. What does that mean you ask? Some of you are just advertising anyway you can, putting it out there for any and everyone. Just because you attract alot of attention doesn't mean you are being viewed as someone of quality.  Example: You are in the checkout line at the grocery store and your eye catches some little inexpensive knick knack. You don't really need it or want it, but it is right there in your line of sight saying, "buy my. Buy Me. BUY ME!" So you buy it because hey, it was inexpensive and it was there. If you put it out there, someone is going to pick it up. Increase your value. Don't be someone's impulse item. Next post, we will talk about convenience items. I love you and God loves you. If he/she says noone will love you more than me, that is a lie. God always will. xoxoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Narcolepsy: Idiocy vs Actuality

I Will Not Apologize

A More Humanistic View: Jada Pinkett ith