You are In Spite Of

I don't know how many times I have had this conversation. Yes, I can push myself to try to be productive for a bit, but there are sooooo many things that people do everyday without thinking about, that put me in a bad place. Some days, I can't wash dishes without using a chair. Most days, I am late for work because no matter how early I force myself to wake up, it still might be two hours before I can really force myself to move. Making a trip to HEB can drain me for the rest of the day. I have to choose my tasks wisely, and I won't lie, my apartment isn't all spotless. It can take me several weeks to finish putting up my laundry. I barely cook anymore because it is just too much on my body. But know this; I am by far from lazy. People like me aren't lazy. It takes a strength and a determination to push through that most people will never understand. I get that. But for those like me, those pushing through, know that you are amazing. You are strong. You are worthy. Don't ever let anyone make you feel as if you aren't. Don't ever let anyone make you feel less than.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Narcolepsy: Idiocy vs Actuality

I Will Not Apologize

A More Humanistic View: Jada Pinkett ith