I would like to think that I have a very good sense of humor. I would like to think I am not overly sensitive,but sometimes I wish people would be more careful with their statements. People love to make snide comments about people who take the bus, people who are in housing, people who are homeless, people who are jobless, etc, like it makes them lowly. I have been through all of these and I am struggling just to finish out the next year, before I stop working again. Almost everyone who knows me knows I have been through battles. Most know I spent a brief stint in the psychiatric ward after attempting suicide. I let others views and standards let me get to a point where I felt worthless, like I was burdensome and it broke me. Almost everyone who knows me knows that I have been homeless, sleeping out in the Haven for Hope courtyard with drug addicts and ex cons. I have learned to refuse to be ashamed of anything I  have gone through because I know most people that talk shit, could never make it through half of what I have. And I am going to keep using that to help others who are going through what I have been through. These people are my family. I am them and they are me. Anyone that thinks they are better can just suck it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Narcolepsy: Idiocy vs Actuality

I Will Not Apologize

A More Humanistic View: Jada Pinkett ith