May 25, 2020 Just a post

My child has slept all day. This isn't the first, second or even the umpteenth time. I hope and pray with everything in me she doesn't have Narcolepsy. I hope and pray with everything in me she doesn't have to go through even a fraction of what I have had to. All I know is, I am going to be there for her if it turns out she does. I will do everything in my power to make sure she knows she isn't less than. I will do everything in my power to make sure that the stigmas, the fallacies, the stereotyping the judgements that people make are flaws on them and not on her. I would never wish this illness on anyone, not even my worst enemy, and I truly hope this is just paranoia on my part. If it isn't though, I am going to make sure I am there for because I know what it was like having noone there for me and having noone who even seemed to want to try to understand how much this illness takes away and knowing that it is something I will have to deal with for as long as I walk this Earth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Narcolepsy: Idiocy vs Actuality

I Will Not Apologize

A More Humanistic View: Jada Pinkett ith